viernes, 24 de enero de 2014

Sailing all day long

Yesterday I spent all day in the bar, literally

 

















Planned to do a few things, besides working, but as I had fuss, it wasn´t possible.

However I read a bit about the guide to Nicaragua, and I learned some things:
 
 Maybe we can go by plane to San Salvador or Costa Rica, and from there to Managua. 
I have not looked yet.
When we arrive at the airport they charge us $ 5, and $ 35 to go.
 A whole day by taxi costs about $ 30 (very important to agree before including gasoline, time to return and journey).
Nicas drive fast and badly, and the roads are bad, most mud roads.
 
Ei, and as in most of South America, the car is cart, and the cart is car.
(Al coche se le llama carro, y al carro (de tracción animal), coche).
 




  
The sunset was beautiful, full of purples and violets (but my camera isn´t very good)








and another day, the gate closes the cruise
Carmen and the captain going home
 and the little boy back to his cabin













1 comentario:

  1. tener jaleo también se dice que fué hectic

    I have not look it up yet

    mmm i love that little boy

    ResponderEliminar